Level 1 of this “Communication Excellence Series” provides you with highly interactive learning experiences that will help you develop and continuously improve your ability to successfully communicate with your supervisors & other employees at work through this four-part training program.
Develop & Refine Your Skills through Our Hands-On Training & Applied Learning Format:
- Personal & professional skill self-discovery & assessments
- Facilitator led discussions paired with practical hands-on exercises and activities
- Practical experience & professional application of industry “best practices”
- Structured “out of class” assignments for applied on-the-job learning @ Work!
Program Learning Outcomes: By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- --Use four principles to communicate clearly, confidently and assertively.
- --Engage better with others by listening more effectively & asking insightful questions.
- --Use techniques to build better rapport with others.
- --Combine tone of voice and body language with the right language to communicate the intended message more clearly.
- --Apply logical tools to properly analyze problems for root causes.
- --Establish and compare options in a variety of situations.
- --Identify the best choice from various options and address group think.
- --Achieve group consensus about important decisions.
- --Apply a four-step process to systematically solve problems and decide on appropriate solutions.
- --Use methods and tools (systematic process and fishbone diagramming) to discover the underlying cause of a problem.
- --Use brainstorming, mind mapping, and several other creative thinking techniques to generate possible solutions to the
- --Use the following decision-making techniques: Pro/Con, Force Field Analysis, Decision Matrix, Feasibility/Capability
- Analysis, and Cost/Benefit Analysis.
- --Create an action plan to implement the appropriate solution.
- --Understand and be able to articulate the difference between diversity and inclusion & identify their own biases related to
- diversity and inclusion.